As we get closer to Election Day on November 5th, a reminder that absentee voting is currently ongoing at the Russell County Clerk’s Office.
All counties were required to open in-person absentee voting earlier this month.
To be qualified to vote by in-person absentee ballot, a voter must be:
- Out of the county on Election Day
- Advanced in age, disabled or ill
- A military ember, their dependents or an overseas citizen
- A student or resident who temporarily resides outside the county
- Someone who has surgery scheduled that will require hospitalization on Election Day, or their spouse
- A pregnant woman in her third trimester.