County approves bid for bridge project in Creelsboro area

The Russell County Fiscal Court approved a bid for a bridge project in the Creelsboro area at Friday’s special-called meeting.

Judge Executive Randy Marcum spoke to WJRS News about the project.

The bid came in at around $75,000, but Marcum said the project involves a grant in which the state will pay 80 percent of the project, leaving the county to pay the remaining 20 percent.

About Zac Oakes 5393 Articles
Zac Oakes is the News and Sports Director for LakerCountry.com and Laker Country WJRS 104.9 FM.