Nine people were indicted by a Russell County grand jury yesterday.
Those indicted included the following individuals:
- Shane A. Williams, 48, of Anderson, Indiana, on charges of burglary first degree and assault first degree.
- Dudley Devine, 40, of Mackville on charges of sexual abuse first degree and unlawful transaction with a minor second degree.
- Robin Rainbow, 54, of Russell Springs on a charge of using fraud or a false statement in obtaining benefits.
- Jesus Alberto Marin, 29, on charges of fleeing or evading police first degree, wanton endangerment first degree, speeding 10 mph or more over the limit, no insurance, no operators license, failure to wear a seat belt, reckless driving, and improper passing.
- Leeonison C. Collins III, 41, of Russell Springs on charges of tampering with physical evidence, possession of a controlled substance second degree, possession of a controlled substance not in proper container, and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Kevin M. Booth, 47, of Russell Springs on a charge of trafficking in methamphetamine while in possession of a firearm.
- Waylon Smith, 38, of Russell Springs on charges of bail jumping first degree and being a persistent felony offender second degree.
- Justin Weddle, 38, of Russell Springs on charges of bail jumping first degree and being a persistent felony offender first degree.
- William G. Riggins, 28 of Columbia, on a charge of bail jumping first degree.
WJRS News would like to remind our readers an indictment is a legal accusation. It does not imply guilt or innocence.