The Laker Swim and Dive Team came away with a big win at the team’s home meet on Tuesday.
The Lakers finished with a team score of 321, defeating Danville, Barren County, and Pulaski County High Schools.
Some of the highlights of the meet included:
- The team of Alexa Stephens, Blair Brummett, Kendall Melton and Marlei DeVore winning the girls 200 Medley Relay.
- Ally Stephens winning the girls 200 freestyle.
- Jacob Phillips winning the boys 100 butterfly.
- Alexa Stephens winning the girls 100 freestyle.
- Weston Ryan winning the boys 100 freestyle.
- Blair Brummett winning the girls 500 freestyle.
For a full list of results, click the following link: meet results 29nov22