Lillie Hensley, age 83, of Russell Springs, KY passed away Sunday, August 28 2022 at Her Residence.
She was born on Sunday, December 18 1938, in Pikeville, Kentucky.
She was the daughter of:
Mother – Dolly Honaker Chapman, who has preceded her in death
Father – Berlin Chapman, who has preceded her in death
Survivors also include:
- Mabel Hunt, spouse Burgess of Weber City, VA
- Teresa Hunt, spouse Darrell, of Russell Springs, KY
- Anna Patrick, spouse Steve, of Glasgow, KY
- Yvonne Ray, spouse Eddie, of Maryville, TN
- Harold Hunt, of Russell Springs, KY
- Donnie Hensley, spouse Connie, of Columbia, KY
- Danny Hensley, spouse Barb, of Kimper, KY.
- Vada Smith, of Jamestown, KY
- Ida Beam, of Spruce Pine, NC
- Don Chapman, of Kimper, KY
She is also survived by a special friend, Adarin Crew and a host of grandchildren, great and great-great grandchildren. She was a homemaker and member of Living Stone Church. In addition to her parents, she was preceded in death by her husband Roby Hensley Sr., two sons, Roby Hensley Jr. and L D Hensley, one grandson, Chester Hunt, six brothers, Arnold Lee, Rush, Jeff, Leaman, Ben and Wade Chapman a sister, Nancy Sue Anderson and daughter-in-law, Brenda Lee Hunt.
Pallbearers will be: Anthony Wilson, Jordan Hunt, Steve Patrick Jr., Bobby Hensley, D A Hensley and Raul Ramirez.
Funeral services will be 2:00 PM Thursday, September 01 2022 at Wilson Funeral Home, 391 East Steve Wariner Drive, Russell Springs, KY.
Visitation will be 5:00 – 9:00 PM Tuesday, August 30 2022 and Wednesday August 31, 2022 4:00 – 9:00 PM at Wilson Funeral Home, 391 East Steve Wariner Drive, Russell Springs, KY.
Interment will be in Freedom Cemetery, Columbia, KY.
Bro. Tim Bunch
Bro. Mark Jackson
Wilson Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.