Veterans can Receive High School Diploma through a Program in Kentucky

Russell County Schools Superintendent Michael Ford is reminding those who served that Kentucky’s High School Diploma Program allows veterans who left school to enroll in the military and served during the World War II, Korea, and Vietnam conflicts to receive an official high school diploma for their school.

Any honorably discharged veteran who was enrolled in, but did not complete, high school prior and served in the Armed Forces of the United States during World War II, during the Korean Conflict or Vietnam War, are eligible.

To apply, visit or call 502-564-9203 or toll free at 1-800-572-6245 if you or someone you know has questions concerning receiving a diploma under these provisions.

A veteran’s service will be verified and the school district will be provided written verification. The school district will then prepare and issue the diploma.

About Sean Hammond 2981 Articles
Sean Hammond is the host of "Sean at Dawn Monday thru Friday from 5:00 to 9:00 am and a contributor to