Several people were indicted by a Russell County grand jury this week.
Those indicted included the following individuals:
- Austin Passmore, age 18 of Dunnville, indicted on charges of theft by unlawful taking $1000 or more and criminal mischief first degree. He was also indicted on charges of strangulation first degree, assault fourth degree, criminal mischief third degree, and theft by unlawful taking under $1000.
- Kristina Gabbard, age 37, and Christopher L. Hedger, age 37, both of Russell Springs, indicted on a charge of criminal abuse first degree.
- Jennifer Montanez, age 39, of Jamestown, Tennessee, indicted on a charge of flagrant nonsupport.
- Carl Allen Scott, age 44, of Crossville, Tennessee, indicted on a charge of flagrant nonsupport.
- Jamison Cooper, age 26, of Russell Springs, Kentucky, indicted on a charge of flagrant nonsupport.
- James R. Goins, age 35, of Jamestown, charged with ATV violations, reckless driving, assault third degree, resisting arrest, driving under the influence first degree, disorderly conduct first degree, possession of marijuana, trafficking in a controlled substance while in possession of a firearm, fleeing or evading police second degree, escape second degree, and possession of a controlled substance third degree.
- Vickie Maynard, age 46 of Jamestown, indicted on charges of assault second degree and being a persistent felony offender.
- Tobi Grider, age 31 of Columbia, charged with bail jumping first degree.
- Sonnie M. Seratt, 33 of Russell Springs, indicted on charges of possession of methamphetamine, and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Richard Brewer, age 47 of Lexington, charged with possession of methamphetamine, possession of marijuana, and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Gale D. Meeks, 48, of Jamestown, charged with trafficking in methamphetamine, possession of a legend drug, and tampering with physical evidence. Also indicted on charges of public intoxication, possession of methamphetamine, possession of marijuana, and possession of drug paraphernalia.
An indictment is a legal accusation. It does not imply guilt or innocence.