The Russell Springs City Council will hold its regular monthly meeting tonight at 6 p.m. at Russell Springs City Hall.
The council is expected to take on several items including discussion of approving the inter-local homeless agreement with the county and the City of Jamestown, a presentation for former Jamestown Mayor Nick Shearer with a plaque recognizing him as an honorary citizen of Russell Springs, and making an appointment to the Russell County IDA board.
CITY OF RUSSELL SPRINGS
RUSSELL SPRINGS CITY COUNCIL MEETING
MARCH 10, 2022
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- MEETING CALLED TO ORDER
- ROLL CALL
- ACCEPTANCE OF MINUTES
- ACCEPTANCE OF CASH DISBURSEMENTS & FINANCIAL STATEMENTS
- OLD BUSINESS
- NEW BUSINESS
- PRESENTATION OF HONORARY CITIZENSHIP – NICK SHEARER
- EMERGENCY SHELTER INTER-LOCAL AGREEMENT
- ORDINANCE 2022-01: ROAD CHANGE NAME TO RICK NEFF ROAD – FIRST READING (SPONSORED BY COUNCILMAN SKAGGS)
- PRESENTATION OF CHECK FOR MT. EDEN/SALEM AREA WATER SYSTEM IMPROVEMENTS
- LAKE CUMBERLAND REGIONAL INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX SITE – SPEC BUILDING UPDATE
- RCIDA APPOINTMENT
- ORDINANCE 2022-02: MAYOR SALARY AND COMPENSATION – FIRST READING (SPONSORED BY COUNCILMAN HUDSON)
- COUNCIL COMMENTS
- MAYOR’S UPDATE
We’ll have more from the meeting on tomorrow’s Local News.