WINTER STORM WATCH IN EFFECT FROM FRIDAY EVENING 9 PM THROUGH SATURDAY MORNING 9 AM…
* WHAT…Heavy snow possible. Total snow accumulations of 3 to 5 inches with locally higher amounts possible.
* WHERE…Portions of south central Kentucky.
* WHEN…From late Friday evening through Saturday morning.
* IMPACTS…Travel could be very difficult late Friday night and early Saturday morning.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS…Bitter cold wind chills in the teens expected by Saturday morning. PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS… Monitor the latest forecasts for updates on this situation.