A Russell County Grand Jury handed down indictments on Tuesday.
Those indicted were the following:
- Harold Michael Milam, age 36 of Russell Springs, indicted on charges of sexual abuse first degree with a victim under 12 years of age and criminal abuse first degree.
- Sarah L. Turner, age 33 of Jamestown, indicted on a charge of arson second degree.
- Shane M. Grant, age 48 of Jamestown, indicted on charges of assault second degree and burglary second degree.
- Mark Patrick Bonham, age 33 of Somerset, indicted on charges of burglary third degree, trafficking in methamphetamine, and criminal mischief third degree.
- Karen Mann, age 45 of Jamestown, indicted on charges of bail jumping first degree and being a persistent felony offender.
- Robert Young, age 49 of Jamestown, indicted on charges of sodomy first degree, three counts of incest, and two counts of rape first degree.
- James Tudder, age 50 of Russell Springs, indicted on charges of possession of methamphetamine, tampering with physical evidence, possession of drug paraphernalia, and bail jumping first degree.
- Joseph Wethington, age 35 of Liberty, indicted on two counts of sexual abuse first degree, rape second degree, unlawful transaction with a minor first degree, and seven counts of distribution of obscene matter to a minor first degree.
- David R. Smith, age 24 of Russell Springs, indicted on charges of driving under the influence second offense, assault fourth degree, unauthorized use of a motor vehicle, and criminal mischief first degree.
- Noah Chambers, age 25 of Edmonton, indicted on charges of use of a minor in a sexual performance, rape third degree, and unlawful transaction with a minor first degree.
WJRS News would like to remind our listeners and readers that an indictment is a legal accusation. It does not imply guilt or innocence.