Johnny Chumbley, age 55, of Russell Springs, KY passed away Saturday, September 11 2021 at Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital.
He was born on Sunday, September 04 1966, in Columbia, KY.
He was the son of:
Mother – Bessie Harmon Shepard, of Russell Springs, Ky
Father – Alberty Chumbley, who has preceded him in death
Survivors also include:
- Amanda Jane Chumbley, spouse Tim, of Markleville IN
- William Albert Chumbley, of Monticello KY.
- Judy Johnson, spouse Bruce, of Russell Springs KY
- Marie Litton, of Jamestown KY
- Vivian Burton, spouse Steve Kimbler, of Columbia KY
- Brenda Wilson, of Russell Springs KY
He is survived by several nieces and nephews. He was retired from the Jamestown City Water Department. Besides his father, he was preceded in death by one brother William Chumbley.
Funeral services will be 1 PM Monday, September 13 2021 at Luttrell Cemetery, Liberty, KY.
Visitation will be Following the service. Monday, September 13 2021 at Luttrell Cemetery, Liberty, KY.
Interment will be in Luttrell Cemetery, Liberty, KY.