Dayton Luttrell, age 81, of Dunnville passed away Tuesday, January 7th, 2019 at Danville Health and Rehab Center in Danville.
He is survived by:
- Dorothy Luttrell of Dunnville
- Phyllis Broughton and Rena Sharpe, both of Mt. Washington
- Phillip and Kenny Luttrell, both of Dunnville
- Michael Luttrell of Liberty
- Rebia Brockman and Retha Eads, both of Windsor
- Shine Luttrell of Windsor
Nine grandchildren and eight great-grandchildren also survive.
Funeral services for Dayton Luttrell will be held Saturday, January 11th at 11:00 am at Bethel Baptist Church with burial in the Bethel Baptist Church Cemetery. Friends may call for visitation from 5:00 to 8:00 pm Friday and from 9:00 to 11:00 am Saturday at the church. The family request memorial donations be made to the Alzheimer’s Association, these can be made at the church. H.E. Pruitt Memory Chapel in Jamestown is in charge of the arrangements.