Henry J. “Sonny” Aaron, age 97, of Russell Springs, passed away Monday, August 12th, 2019 at his residence.
He is survived by:
- Betty Lawless Aaron of Russell Springs
- Jackie and Jeffrey Aaron, both of Russell Springs
- Vivian Harper of Glasgow
- Youlanda Sue Call of Indiana
- Ruth Ann Hopkins of Shelbyville
- David Lawless of Russell Springs
- Sandy Bunch and Ronnie Lawless, both of Jamestown
- Donna Thompson of Indiana
Three Half-Sisters survive.
Eleven grandchildren, ten great-grandchildren, two great-great grandchildren and six step-grandchildren also survive.
Funeral services for Henry J. “Sonny” Aaron will be held Friday, August 16th at 10:00 am at Bernard Ridge Church of God with burial in the Bernard Cemetery. Friends may call for visitation from 5:00 until 8:00 pm Thursday and 8:00 am Friday up until the funeral time at 10:00 am. All services will be held at the Bernard Ridge Church of God. Bernard Funeral Home in Russell Springs is in charge of the arrangements.