Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital in Somerset will only allow visitation in certain circumstances beginning on Thursday.
Beginning Thursday at 8 a.m. no visitors will be allowed to enter the facility, except:
- Obstetric patients may have one well visitor per day
- Patients who are minors under age 18 may have one parent or guardian visitor
- Patients undergoing outpatient surgery or procedures may have one visitor who should leave the hospital as soon as possible after the procedure or surgery.
- Two well visitors and/or clergy may visit patients in end-of-life care.
- Emergency Room patients may have one well visitor