A Russell County Grand Jury handed down indictments against eight individuals Tuesday. The following individuals were indicted by the grand jury.
- 29-year-old Nicolette Hare and 40-year-old Jason Hare, both of Russell Springs on charges of custodial interference for knowingly keeping two children from another person. Nicolette Hare was also indicted for assault, 2nd degree and criminal mischief. Jason Hare was also indicted for being a persistent felony offender.
- William Sinclair, 33, of Clarksville, Tennessee on charges of possession of methamphetamine, marijuana, and drug paraphernalia.
- Jeremy Thomas, 42, of Jamestown on charges of burglary 3rd Degree for unlawfully entering Mini Indy with the intent to commit a crime; possession of a controlled substance 1st degree (methamphetamine); and possession of a controlled substance 2nd degree (buprenorphine).
- Tobi Grider, 29, of Jamestown on a charge of flagrant nonsupport.
- Christopher Bannon, 34, of Indianapolis, Indiana on a charge of flagrant nonsupport.
- Brian Lynch, 47, of Jamestown on a charge of bail jumping.
- Anthony Corrado, 27, of Nancy on a charge of bail jumping.
Indictments are legal accusations and do not determine guilt or innocence.